Saturday, June 27, 2009

Air Show Last Weekend In Rexburg, ID

Last week, my wife, Rachel, and I went to an air show in Rexburg, ID last weekend. We were visiting my brother and his wife and they mentioned the show. It was the first time I had been to one. It took place at the airport and we were able to sit about 100 feet from the runway!

They airplanes they had included several WWII fighters and some other stunt planes. To be so close to the airplanes and around a lot of people was wonderful. We really enjoyed ourselves.

The weather was a little overcast, but it was still warm. We took Trevor, our 4 month old son, and he did pretty well with all the really load noise from the airplane. A lady and her kids started to talk to Trevor while we were in line for snow cones. It was funny how she was talking to him (you know, the way almost everyone talks to babies).

Everyone was polite, the atmosphere was great, and we had a great view. I hope I can go to more air shows in the future.









1 comment:

  1. Air shows are amazing. I consider it an art form in itself how the pilots performs and controls the plane. I think they are so patriotic and they always brings emotions of pride in my country.

    ReplyDelete