Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Start

I'm looking forward to starting a new blog. I've tried to make my own over a year ago and the first post was the last. Ha, Ha. The purpose of this blog is to share experiences I have in my life with people and the humanities in hopes of better understanding the world and myself. I hope this is fun for anyone who reads my experiences and that we can all share what we have learned and enrich each other's lives.

I believe that a study of the humanities will change the way that we look at life. It will make us rounded and better able to think for ourselves creatively and decisively.

The two pictures below are of buildings designed by architect Frank Owen Gehry. I saw the second picture in a Civil Engineering seminary over a year ago. I like how Mr. Gehry thinks outside the box to show a new kind of architecture that is eye catching.



Frank Owen Gehry building, Der Neue Zollhof, Düsseldorf, Germany




Czech Republic: Prague: Dancing House

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. I really really like your architecture photos. I've been Duesseldorf, unfortunately i never saw that building. I wouldn't have appreciated it anyway. That building in the Czech is awesome; it really looks like the house is moving.

    ReplyDelete